now in your cart
A+ Ask the Pool Guy's Favorite's
Automatic Pool Cleaners
Ladders & Slides->
Pipe & Plumbing->
Spas & Accessories->
Toys - Games->
Pools & Spas
All Products ...
10# Pool Solutions pH plus
Pool Solutions PH+ raises the PH level of swimming pool water. The proper range is 7.2 - 7.8. This range will allow your sanitizer to work more effectively, reduce equipment corrosion, reduce eye irritation and reduce skin dryness.
Note: If your pH level is continuously low, your pool water should be tested for total alkalinity. Low alkalinity can cause "pH bounce," which can make balancing your pool almost impossible
Raises pH of swimming pool water.
Before adding this product to your pool:
1. Measure the pH of your pool with a reliable test kit or test strip
2. If pH is below 7.2, add this product at the rate of 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water.
How to add this product to your pool:
1. Disperse this product over the entire surface of the pool.
2. Keep the circulation pump running.
3. Retest the pH of the pool after 4 hours.
4. Repeat treatment as necessary until pH is in the acceptable range of 7.2 - 7.8.
Add to Cart:
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
12# Pool Solution pH minus
10# Pool Solutions Alkalinity Plus
10# Pool Solutions Calcium plus
7# Pool Solutions Stabilizer
Ask the Pool Gu..
Dolphin by Mayt..
Nature2 by Zodi..
White Goods J T..
Write a review on this product.
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Certificate FAQ
Copyright © 2013
Ask the Pool Guy's Store
. Powered by
Install Zen Cart